Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kidnapped!!!

I decided to do something out of the ordinary for Mother's Day this year... so, I kidnapped my husband and took him to dinner and then blindfolded him from dinner to his next surprise...the Hotel!!!  A sweet part of it was that I got the hotel on Priceline for a great price!!  IT was soo much fun watching him with all the suspense!

I walked him into the hotel blindfolded and then took pictures of what was done.  My dear sister and mother came to my rescue and decorated the hotel for me that afternoon.  They did a great job!!

I had bought 4 red roses, Sparkling Apple Cider, and then borrowed my sister's fondue pot and we had strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce, and I made a cd to listen to and borrowed a couple from my sister.  I even painted my toenails.... hehe.

IT was so romantic and fun... I can't wait to do something like it again~~  I love my husband with all my heart and am so thankful he chose me!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Love,
Mom

Murphy's said...

That is so neat!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds creative and fun. Now will you top it for Father's Day? --Warna

Matt & Corrine said...

What a cute idea! I have found (and know you have ) the planning and giving end a much more fun end to be on. What a great idea to celebrate Mother's Day!

Matt & Corrine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt & Corrine said...

Sorry about the deleted comment - somehow my other one got duplicated so I deleted one. Oh well, it'll make you smile to see three new comments tallies anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

that was totally awsome mom!! it was fun to keep the secret from dad!!! anyway you did great!!
Love you mom!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Very Fun! Its Awesome when you keep things Spiced up and always communicating it grows us stronger and more Loved!
Your Friends!