Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tid bits...

So much on my mind... so much to be thankful for!  I am thankful for tooth pain for it reminds me of how good I have it when I dont hurt and to have teeth is such a blessing... not perfect teeth yet but will be!

Mother's Day was sweet.  Every day is Mothers day for me for the way my family spoils me every single day!  We went to my sisters for sish ka bob's... so yummy!  I am making my mom a gift... can't wait till done for I am making one too for me. 

I have been soo busy trying to put things together for our Anniversary next month... I also painted a very old mirror that was white and I transformed it by painting it black... so pretty!  It is an antique and weighs a ton!! Pics coming soon.... I turned my bedroom into a hotel looking room.. filled my home with new family pictures and some amazing deals on frames at Ross.  I love good deals!!!

Jerry's baseball games and Ross' training the hunting dogs has me running from here to there and back.. but thankful for all of it!

I have been trying to stay on top of house work... any one have that one figured out yet???  I have had more energy lately... I think it is because I am in love!!  With my husband, my kids, my life and everything!!

Anyway.. I will post some pics soon... until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you put the header together. The pictures are so beautiful. Our hearts are filled with joy to hear your excitement and joy.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Its Nice to see there are still Happy And Appreciative in the world! Its wonderful when you LOVE your Life! But its how you make it!! Your Frinds!