Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girls and Boy night out

Yesterday was a lot of fun for us!  We went over to my sister's house and spent the night.  We spent half the time there baking and making dinner from scratch, dirtying up the kitchen, trying new recipes and just having fun!  We made meatballs for the first time and they turned out so yummy.  I FINALLY made some bread again which I know my family is so thankful for.

We played games and watched movies.  Pigged out on candy and popcorn and chips... just gotta do that once in awhile!!

Came home this morning to get ready for Church.  Ross and Jerry have been out of town helping with a Hunt Test.  I miss them and can't wait for them to come home!!  I am not feeling all that great right now for whatever reason.. this too shall pass!

Am thankful that I can spend time with my family and see my dear friends at Church who mean everything to me.

No comments: