Thursday, March 25, 2010

How 3 year olds entertain themselves...dogs and all!

The other night Kato was by the window and Brayden went up to him and the next thing I knew, he had grabbed Kato's ears and said "look Mom, Kato is a rabbit"!  I laughed so hard!! I couldn't believe that he had thought of that all on his own!  So I had him do it again so I could take a picture, then he folded Kato's ears and said, "look, Kato is a girl!"  Where do they come up with these things?  It is so stinkin' cute!!


During Raelene's Birthday party last friday, Brayden thought he would have some fun on his own, so he went over to the neighbor's and hopped right on their little 4 wheeler and drove it like he was a pro!  I couldn't believe what I was watching, he steered around things like this was second nature to him!






















Then while we were at Walmart the other day I had put popcorn boxes in the cart.. Brayden wanted to hold it and the next thing I heard was him singing "popcorn popping on the apricot tree".  It was soo cute!

He sang I am a child of God later that day in the van.  I am so thankful for Primary and the things that he is picking up on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Amber! Your lil Boy is growing up! He is soaking up the Goodness! What a sweet lil boy he is!
What a Wonderful Mother you Are! Love your page You are Doing Awesome!
Love Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

Brayden is so full of life and adventure. Indeed you treasure the moments.

Love,
Mom

Amber said...

Thank you! I enjoy my kids so much!