Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blessings

I had the privlege of going over to my sisters today to spend time with her and work on our crafts that we wanted to do.  The kids had so much fun.. Brayden and Katelin that is.  I am so thankful that I have a sister that I can visit and do things with.  As I get the finishing touches done I will add pictures.

I am also thankful for a car to get me to where I want to go.  I couldn't imagine having to walk everywhere... I think I would have given up at the very beginning. 

I am thankful for the good food that I am able to eat... it is amazing what we take for granted.  I am thankful that I CAN eat and enjoy what I do eat.

I am thankful for computers and that I am able to post this.. my own journal so to speak.  I am thankful for those who like to read about what is going on in our lives... that they find us to be of interest is wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so Good with words! That is a Great Talent to have! Oh and the songs you choose is Awesome! I Love the online Journaling with the pretty colors and pictures.. can you print this out and put it in a journal book! 201 Posts thats Amazing! Awesome Job!
Shaha

Anonymous said...

I must of missed this post while I was in the valley. Our hearts indeed fill with gratitude when we count our blessings. Shiri phoned last night and we had a great visit. She told me she was asked to speak in church and she spoke on 'silent service.' Part of her message was on the many silent services our Heavenly Father blesses us with. Thank you for sharing your blessings.

Love,
Mom