Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FIrst Scrapbook page...Digital that is...

I have been playing around as much as my wrist will let me and this is what I have come up with.  Not too shabby for my first time, although there are very many more talented people out there who digital scrapbook... I think with more practice I will get better.

Jerry had a great season of Basketball this year.  He had never played any sports prior to Basketball.  He did a great job and most importantly had fun.  We loved watching him play this year and seeing his improvements from one game to the next.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa (Ross' parents) I now have pictures to Scrapbook and post for family to enjoy!!  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Thank you to all who came and supported Jerry... Tammy..hmm..the only 2 games he lost were the ones you and your family came to...SMILE!! I just had to laugh and thought it was sooo funny!!! But please keep coming!!!  We love you all dearly!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! I really liket it.

Love,
Mom