Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun at the Water Park!



There is an awesome park in Meridian called Adventure Island Park! They just changed the name this year to that name. Last year was our first time going... I know when you live in Idaho you see less of it than those that move here do! My sister just lives about a mile or so away so we went over there Tuesday and took her 2 little ones and we had a great time there.

They have 2 different features there that fill up with water and then dump on to the victims who stand beneath waiting to be drenched!! (which happens to be my 2 oldest favorite part of the park...)

Here are Jerry, Raelene, my niece Katelin and unknown individual getting drenched. They love it!

Here is Raelene playing with Katelin


As you can see, Brayden is not in any of the pictures where it includes being dumped on...

The after math... still going back for more Jerry??!


This is one of Brayden's favorite wetting place... oh wait did I say that?! I mean... his favorite place where the water magically comes out of the ground!


tummy time or fish time?! Any way it is fun time!



After playing in the water for almost an hour they decided to get dried off by swinging. Here is my sister swinging with Brayden.


Katelin is a big girl so she likes to swing by herself.. with her cousin's supervision!
This is the biggest and neatest park I have seen. There are musical toys (huge) to play with... one being a xylophone. A huge jungle gym and playground for the kids to play and worry their parents by losing them...! It was a fun day that day and we will be back for more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun there!!!! So did the rest of us!!!! YOu did GREAT!!! Love you soo much!!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Fun! I wanna Play! Lets Go! Can I get an Address!! Seriously! haha! Im still young at heart!!
Dinner was Delicious! We Love your Family! Thanks! And Raelene is so much fun to be around! So Sweet!
Your Friends!

The Kelly Variety said...

I love this park, my sister doesn't live too far from there so we go quite often. Yes, I always lose a kid, they are never lost but I always lose them!

Anonymous said...

how much does it cost? and what is the address?

Amber said...

it doesn't cost anything. it is in meridian off of meridian road between mcmillan and ustick