Monday, July 27, 2009

Ever have one of those days???

Have you ever had one of those days where you ask yourself..did I leave my head somewhere?! So far I have started out that way today. One of those serene chaos.. ok maybe not that good!

For instance I went to start the dvd with the phone instead of the remote... yeah, that really worked! Or before that I went to give the dog a bottle of water instead of pouring the water out of the cup. I am sure he thought... wow are you losing it! Or the time when I go to put the milk and cereal away and I switch the places.

Anyway, I am sure that I am normal... whatever normal is! I think it comes from being sick, not getting enough sleep and blood sugar getting too low. I am enjoying life inspite of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry you feeling not so good! We are thinking of you!
Your friends!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!! I wish they made a remote that look ed like a dvd remote!!

Love you soo much!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

How are you today?

Love,
Mom