Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Saved... by the memory stick/ and a little bit of well.. not much!

Well after much requests, I finally saved all my blog entries to a memory stick. (I hope that is what it is called). All 129 posts which is 131 pages worth. I admit, I have been lazy lately with taking pictures and posting blogs. Maybe it is over-rated?? lol. So as soon as I get pictures from our latest Reunion I will post about it.

My dear husband came home sick from work this morning. He has not been this sick in years. He rarely ever comes home. In fact this is the first time he has thrown up (sorry) from sickness. And the first time since he was around 11 years old. I sure don't like seeing him this way. I would gladly take it from him.

Our garden is doing nicely considering the heat we have been having. In fact I blanched some zucchini out of our garden today for the first time to put in our freezer for later.

Blessings come when we recognize the Lord's hands in all things. I spent $70 the other day and for that I got 70 bottles (yes 70) of Kraft BBQ Sauce (that cost me less than $7 for all of that!), 10 32 oz bottles of gatorade ( which was only $1.26 with tax for all of them), 20 boxes of cereal and 10 boxes of powdered gatorade... I am sure that there are better deals than that but for me that was a great day! Then that day I found 250 thread count sheet sets for only $4 which was normally $40. And an $80 comforter for Raelene for $8. I am grateful for the good deals that saved us so much money!

I think that about sums it up for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to know you have the blogs all saved byt very sorry to hear that Ross has joined the many others that are suffering with the stomach flu. Hopefully it will only be a 24 hour sickness for him. We love you guys.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Im sorry Ross your sick! At least you have the gatorade to help! Get better!
Got to LOVE good deals! Way to be on the look out! Miss ya! But kinda glad we missed ya dont really need that sick bug! Haha!
Your friends!

Anonymous said...

I love that comforter and sheets!!!!!!!! Thanks for buying those!!!! All of that were Great deals!!!!! Love you sooo much!!!!!!

Love,
Raelene