Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shaken' it up and getting sinked!




Yes, that's right... been shaken' it up alot around here lately!  Making some healthy shakes that is.  We just got our blendtec on Friday and I have used it almost 60 times already!! 


Brayden's favorite Ice cream recipe doesn't have any milk or sugar in it.  I make my own pineapple juice in it then add some frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, kiwi, protein powder, agave and some ice.  It is soo delicious!

Also after several years of leaking...water under the sink in the kitchen that is... yesterday we got it professionally fixed!  Wahoo!  And our faucet broke a couple weeks ago and we were able to pick one up and have him install it... and get this.. it even came with a built in soap dispenser!! Spoiled I know!! But lovin' it!!!!

I have so much to be thankful for!!  I am so blessed to have my sweet family and friends around me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll have to come and visit and try some of Brayden's ice cream. Sounds delicious. Like you header!

Love,
Mom

Gina Hallam said...

I love making fresh milkshake smoothies!!!! Your blog looks sooo cute!!!! I was looking at this earlier when I texted you and was going to comment on it then, but didnt do it... shame on me!!! Love ya tons my friend!!!