Sunday, February 6, 2011

Health Report/ THANK YOU!!!!

I figured since several family members have fasted for me and for my friends that are I want to tell you all just how thankful my heart is for your love and concern and all of your prayers and service!!!  I know it is because of you and also for me praying for faith as well that I am doing as good as I am.  I am on the road to healing and I am so thankful for my life and to be here with my family and friends.

I felt impressed last weekend to do a juice fast where I drink only fruits and veggies that I juiced ( thank you to my sweet sister in law.. whom I consisder my sister.. for the useage of your juicer!) and also store bought fresh juice, for a week I did that and I felt great!  So much energy it was amazing!!  I did this to rest my pancreas and because I am doing so good, the dr said that I don't need to check my numbers!!!

I just started eating again tonight but my habits are different now.  I am taking some pancreatic enzymes to help assist the digestion of certain foods for a couple weeks because my pancreas is damaged.  I feel that I am on the right path and I feel at peace with the way things are going.

Amazing enough is that the fact I didn't lose much weight!!! That has always been a BIG struggle for me in the past and I feel that I was being watched over for I don't have much to lose in the first place and that would have really effected my recovery and strength!  I am indebted to all of you for your love and prayers!!!!  My heart is so very full right now.  I have so much to be thankful for!  I love each of you with all my heart!!  May you always remember that and just how special you are!!  So.. from here on out it can only go up (numbers are going down...) and get better from here!!!   There is ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM for NEGATIVE thoughts in my mind!!!!  Only POSITIVE ONES from here on out!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the background momD!! and the header! Love you

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Your are so creative with your blog! Keep on the good road to recovery. Have a great week.

Love,
Mom

Angie said...

Amber,
So glad you are feeling better! You've been in my prayers!