Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feeling Young again!


Well the last few days I have felt almost like I did when I was 19!  However, when it comes to about 9 or 10 at night I feel my age... wouldn't it be wonderful if we could some how find a way to bottle up the energy of our kids and take it for ourselves so we could have that energizer bunny effect?  You know.. keeps going.....!

Yesterday I had a big compliment that I am still going off of!  Jerry played basketball at my old highschool in Caldwell but now it is Syringa Middle School.  Any way.... I saw my 7th Grade Health/Pe Teacher Jackie!  She looked great!  But she told me that I didn't look like I aged a single day since the 7th grade!!!  I told her she was being too kind and she wouldn't let me think that she was kidding.  She said she was serious... wahoo!!!  I get told all the time that I don't look old enough to have my kids and I have been carded at a Sporting Goods store for buying rifle shells!  The only problem is that by the end of the day I don't feel like I'm a 7th grader lol!  But, I am now dancing and shooting basket balls and having sooo much fun!!

Life is so good and it is so fun to enjoy the little things in life that make a big difference!!!   I am so grateful for my many blessings and for the love of my family and friends!  I love you all so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep dancing! Keep happy & healthy and always remember you are loved.

Love,
Mom

Gina Hallam said...

YAY!!!! Compliments like that are so so nice!!!! They have a magical way of lifting the spirit and the body :)