Monday, April 19, 2010

Pumpkin grape? And more..

Ok.... so you are probably wondering why we called this a pumpkin grape!  WEll... because it looks like a pumpkin that is a grape.. lol! The kids just loved it
and so Jerry wanted to show his dad and get a picture before it was eaten.
Not quite sure who got to eat it.. but I bet it was yummy!
Jerry turned 13 just over 2 weeks ago! I still am in denial that I am old enough to have a teenager!  Just doesn't seem possible!  But he is such a great young man!  So polite and serving.. I am so blessed!
This is what happens when your gallbladder decides to just about give up.. and on your son's birthday nonetheless!  Yep, just put some fangs on me and I could pass as a vampire!  Pretty brave or stupid for posting this one as you can see how pale I was that day.

Raelene had a lot of fun decorating her cake for Activity Day's.  They were so kind to let her come back one more time after turning 12.  She had a great time and we are so thankful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Job Raelene! What Special Sisters we have! Yay Welcome to Young Womens! You are Beautiful Rae!
Love Shaha

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jerry! Wow you are growing up to be a Young Man! These are the memories.. You look great Amber!
Love your Friends!