Monday, April 12, 2010

Lemon crazy!


I love lemon flavored anything.. well.. almost anything.  I have always loved the flavor and smell of lemon.  Ever since I can remember... my grandma made me the most scrumptious Lemon Meringue Pie in the whole world!!  Sooo yummy!  I love lemon cookies, lemon pie, lemonade...then you put together Strawberries and Lemonade and you get something wonderful!!!

So... You could call me a lemon head and it wouldn't hurt my feelings any.. in fact I would take it as a complement!

I love the display of lemons in my home... I love the smell of them on my hands.... there is just something refreshing about lemons!  Plus they are great at disinfecting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed lemons are great. We have always enjoyed 'lemonheads.'

Love ya,

Mom

Parley and Anna said...

you make me want to guy and buy a ton of lemons to use all over my house!

The Kelly Variety said...

I enjoy lemon faces on my babies.
Lemons feel so clean.

Unknown said...

I would too,..however my kids never gave me that wonderful reaction I was hoping for.. what a disappointment! :)
Amber

Tiffany said...

AMber,
of course I would love to be added to your blog, you are on mine too! I am glad that the lesson helped, it was fun to teach! HAve such a great day!

Anonymous said...

You learn something new about friends each day!! Nice to know!
Looks delightful. Didnt know about disinfecting! Summer Sweetness!
Your Friends!