Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why Mom's come close to heart attacks!

The other day I went out to help clean out our garden for the winter. I was out there for a few minutes and I realized I was missing a child.. about 3 ft tall, brown hair, and pretty stinkin cute and full of mischief. I looked all around and had this gut feeling that I wasn't going to like where I was going to find him. Sure enough, there was my little daredevil on top of the house!!

My sweet husband had left the ladder leaning up against the house and didn't think that our little boy would just zoom right on up to explore the roof of the house!

I quickly sent Jerry up to get him down, then once I knew he was in good hands I of course had to take a picture because I knew it wouldn't happen again, at least with out my knowing!


Thankfully he has a responsible brother and sister to look up to.. in this case literally.

This should be the last time this is seen...

But, kids will be kids I guess. I love them and glad that no one got hurt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! What a heart jumper! At least he was safe and was not harmed! Wow he is a mischievious lil one! Haha! Keeps you on your Toes! Aaah the Memories!

Anonymous said...

I am glad all turned out good.

Parley and Anna said...

Goodness, Amber! I'm sure that was so scary. Kids are so crazy. I seriously can't believe Parker has even lived this long w/ all the crazy things he's done. No wonder I"m going gray.

Amber said...

I know.. I can't believe that I made it through childhood doing the things that I did!!

Anonymous said...

that was scary! But glad I could help get him down! love you soo much! Also you did great and are wonderful at blogging!! Love you!

love,
Raelene