Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun Fall Pics





I just can't get over how quickly time goes by. One minute you are holding your baby in your arms thinking to yourself" I can't wait until the day..." and then you find yourself smack dab in the middle of that"day". I love each of my children so very much and feel so blessed that they chose us as their parents. They are blessed with both inner and outer beauty. Just look at their dad and his family and you know why! (ok.. you would say their mom isn't too bad either.. but will leave it just as that.)

3 comments:

Jerry said...

nice pictures you should become a photographer

Anonymous said...

I Love That!!! It made me laugh at the end!! YOu did Great!! Thankyou MOM!!! Thanks for everything!! You did a Totaly Terrific Job!!!!!! Ok I guess..I have outer beauty..but I get it from my beautiful wonderful really really pretty mother!!! Love you lots! Love you soo much!!!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Your Kids are Awesome! Im feeling the Love! Amber Awesome Pics! And They DO get their Beauty from their Mom sorry Ross! You are so right about time flying by!
Beautiful Family!
Your Friends!