Monday, October 26, 2009

The eyes tell all.. well, at least mine do


They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.  That the eyes tell everything...and it definately rings true with myself.

Yes, I am telling on myself.  I cannot hide anything.  Cannot tell a lie, fib, am not good at keeping a secret (be it good or bad:))..even if it is just for birthdays or holidays.

If I am hurt it shows, am excited about something it shows, frustrated, disappointed, sorrowful or just any way that I am feeling I cannot hide it.  It sometimes feels like it is a burden to me.  But I have been told that it is a blessing.  I am still trying to figure that one out.

So now it is known that I cannot tell a lie, but I am comfortable with letting people in my heart.  Be it good or bad it is what it is.

So what do your eyes say about you?  Just a thought...don't need to answer.  Maybe I am learning to be grateful for this "gift".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What A Wonderful Gift to have! I agree with ya! Yes Grateful! And what Perfect timing~ ThanksGiving! You are Ever so Loved! Have a Sweet Weekend!
Your Friends!