Friday, October 2, 2009

Making Cookies

I just love the way my children love to get in the kitchen and make things. We had some left over cookie dough in the fridge and both Raelene and Brayden said they want to bake them. Honey Peanut Butter cookies.. yum!

I love this age where they still want to help and do everything they can to please you. I have been so blessed to have such great helpers as my children. It is fun to watch them work together and have fun together and then enjoy eating the cookies as they are done. I love my kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies Ah Yummmy! They are Awesome kids! You are a Lucky mama with Great helpers! Hope you enjoy Honey Peanut Butter Cookies! I think I can smell them from my house hehe!
Love you guys
Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

I'm back and finally had a few minutes to check your blog. You are so good about keeping it updated. The cookies sound delicious. Time together is always so precious and the kitchen attracts all ages and it is such a good productive way to spend time.
I'm so glad the bookshelf didn't fall on top of Brayden.
We're thankful you are on the mend. Have a great week.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah it was fun! And tasted good too! But they tasted so good that all of them were gone in just fifteen min.!! Love you soo much and you did a wonderful job!! Love you!

Love,
Raelene