Sunday, October 17, 2010

Toothless in Emmett...


The other day at one of my many appointments, Brayden said the cutest thing.  He told me that he has no teeth, he said I want my teeth.  Mom, can I please have my teeth?  I have no 2 teeth and I need them he said to me.  So I had him tell daddy what he told me and Ross asked him what happened to your teeth?  "The doctor took my teeth and I need my teeth."  Oh that is so precious I thought to myself and so sincere and serious too.  Ross asked me if I told him who took his teeth and I said no, he must remember from last year getting the one tooth pulled.

While driving a few weeks ago that was the first time he asked me about his teeth, if he could please get some teeth.  I told him that they would come in sometime and with all sincerity he said"Oh thank you Mom, thank you so much!!" Oh the sweetness of a 4 year old, all he wants is his 2 front teeth, literally!  But he is so stinkin' cute with out them!!  How blessed I am by my sweet children!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Boy!! In a few years buddy you will be blessed with your teeth! Hang in there!! :)
Love your friends!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says, "It's not Christmas yet."

Love you,
Dad & Mom

The Kelly Variety said...

If we could learn a lesson from Brayden it would be: to be thankful even when it doesn't seem like you'll ever get what you want/need! He probably won't worry about it again because you said they'd come!