Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Exterminator

That's right... we have an exterminator at our house! Bugs beware... you don't have a chance with this person around. And with the keen eyes of my helper their life expectancy is very short.


I feel empowered as long as I have my equipment handy. It really sucks too.:) I can do anything with this piece of equipment. IT can reach up to 12 feet I believe. The bonus of it all is that it is very green( enviornmentally friendly). No sprays, no chemicals, no smells and not some in humane way of suffering for the victims.

I have used it on flies, spiders and now today on a wasp. Have you guessed what it is yet? Yep, you guessed right.. its a vacuum.

I love using it! It keeps me at a far distance from the creepy invaders. As long as I have quick access to it I can quickly remove my home of them and I am not scared. Watch out insect world... and you can even put it on the web (for you creepy spiders) and tell your friends not to come around this house... :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to chuckle twice with this one - Brayden & Amber exterminators? Then I read on.

Love,
Mom