Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Day of Celebration!



I can't believe how old you are getting!! LOL! Just 3 more years and you will be the big 40! THat's ok.. I am getting younger.. hehe. I want you to know how special you are! We love you so much! What a blessing you are in our lives. I didn't get you much this year, but I did get your entire house cleaned.. (that is big thing!) And I am going to make your favorite... Pineapple upside down cake.. fixed you breakfast and marinating the meat for beef kabobs later tonight.

I will post pictures tonight of this special day. I hope you have a special birthday and know how much you are loved!!!





2 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

Happy Birthday Ross.

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so happy and the cake and kabobs look mouth watering delicious. What a special day.

Love,
Mom