Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to school savings!



SAVINGS!

I can't believe that it is this time of year already!! Honestly, where does the time go? I am looking forward to the kids being in school.. yes, I am honest here. They need their time away and mingling and I need my time too. I love my kids, don't get me wrong! But some away time is nice. Makes you appreciate them more too.

But I also love this time of year! I love the feel of the air of upcoming Fall weather, the smells, the sounds, and the beauty of the trees! Also, the savings that comes with it.

So,
I thought I would pass this along... At Costco you can get 60 Mechanical Pencils with 110 refills and 10 refillable erasers for only $9.99! Also, 3 subject spiral notebooks with 150 college ruled pages in a 3 pack for $9.99. I hope this helps!

Moms,
If you get bored...(what would that be like?) I am opening up my house for sanity lessons... just kidding! Hope to see ya soon!

No comments: