Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks our 14th Anniversary!!  This will only happen one time that it is our 14th on the 14th... I have to say that I honestly love you more than I did the day we were sealed for Time and all Eternity.  We have been thru alot, and you have stuck by me through everything when others would have given up on me.  You have lived up to your saying every single day "Happy wife, happy life" and I am so blessed by you.  You text me every day calling me beautiful and that you love me.  I still look forward to your lunch phone calls!  I have grown so close to you these past years and am so grateful you chose me to marry such a handsome, sweet guy.

I look forward to 60 more years together!  Thank you for loving me.  For serving me, for being so patient.  I love you Ross Stevens with my heart and soul!

2 comments:

Matt & Corrine said...

Happy Anniversary - you are both wonderful people. We love you.

Anonymous said...

All of Valley County celebrated your anniversary this year with the dedication of the Kelly Whitewater Park. Mayor Dick Carter announced today that for the city of Cascade June 14th will official be a legal holiday from here on out. You'll have to come on up and see the beautiful new park that shares your anniversary. We love you. You're a great couple.

Love,
Dad & Mom