Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teaching Moments


I taught Jerry how to make Rolls today so that he could take some to his baseball team.  He did a great job! The most important teaching moments are not scheduled but spontaneous.  We are always teaching wether we realize it or not.  I am wanting to make more of a conscience effort of that.  I want to be a better example for my children.

I am reading more, we are now having story time where I read out of a book each day, studying our scriptures more as a family, teaching how to bake and serve others.  I pray that I will do better every day so that others will want to know more of Christ when then see me.  I want the same for my children.  I love them and feel so blessed to be their mother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rolls turned out beautiful. teaching moments are precious. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Mom

Angie said...

Wow! Good teacher!