Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The black hole


That is exactly how I feel about my house!  It is the largest black hole in the Universe and it is not as pretty as the picture depicts it being.  If you want anything lost, just bring it to our home and within a day you won't be able to find it until months later it seems... lol! 

For example:  Yesterday I had Raelene bring in the cord to the camera so I could upload pictures to the computer... today it is gone! The charger for the camera is gone.  How is this possible?  I only wish I knew!  And I wish I knew the solution to my problem.  Life would be so much simpler!

So I need to know for peace of mind... is my house the only black hole out there or are there more of these in the crazy galaxy?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love your Humor! We all have our Days! Know you are Loved and know that you are not the only one! Smile it makes life Happier! And Giggle because it makes it all Better!
Love your Friends!