Saturday, July 3, 2010

Desserts spelled backwards is Stressed... but it makes me stronger!

I know that I would rather talk about all the good and never any of my challenges but this also isn't realistic.  I am in no way shape or form trying to complain at all or get sympathy.  I hope this does not come across that way for that is not how it is intended.

And I will end it on  a positive note for sure.

This passed week has been quite stressful to say the least but it has also been building my character.

Our shower somehow got ripped out of the wall, which happens to be our ONLY shower... on the hottest day of the year, on our way to Meridian, the truck's A/C died, then it was dying on us on our way home,  the back tire was flat on it when my husband was getting ready for work... and then the biggest thing that happened just 2 days ago, Jerry and Raelene saved Brayden from drowning and then just a half hour later, I saved a boy Brayden's age from drowning.. talk about an Adrenline Rush!!!
My back has been giving out on me the past couple of days and in so much pain with it that I hardly desire to do anything so I decided to do something logical last night and that was to move a 3/4 inch sheet of plywood by myself, picked it up and as I was moving it I hurt my upper back really bad.  Now can hardly move there and it is where I am fused and never felt such pain before... oh well, You would think that I would learn to not be sooo stupid!!! LOL!!

Now on to happier things.. I went to Costco to get somethings to go on our camping trip( which is the first time we have taken our kids camping by ourselves.. without a Reunion... pretty sad I know!) and went to pay our grocery bill only to discover that our membership expired just 2 days ago!!  The lady was so nice that she gave me about 4 coupons that I didn't even qualify for and said not to tell!  That was so sweet of her!

Jerry took some pretty pictures of the sky the other night with that big storm.  It made one of the most beautiful sunsets I have seen in a long time! 

I colored my hair darker and just love it and have gotten so many compliments on it.. I love positive changes!
I found my digital camera charger and cord!
And the reunion turned out great and I am so thankful for everyone's help and support and love!  We sure missed all those that couldn't come, it just wasn't the same without you!

Anyway, I am thankful for my struggles for I know that I can either choose to be bitter or better from them and I hope that I am choosing the latter.  Thanks to all those for not judging me for talking about them and for loving me thru it.  With God all things are possible and I love my family and Savior so much.

2 comments:

Edge Tech - Ed Richardson said...

2:00 A.M.? Whew... That IS stress or dedication.. or ALL of the above! Love you, Amber.

Anonymous said...

You have a Heart of Gold! You always manage to Bring it Strong! Just Smile and Giggle it makes it all Better! You are Blessed and soo Loved and thats what matters in this ol World!
Love Your Friends!