Monday, July 19, 2010

Positive Changes

I have decided that it is time for some positive changes in my life.  Time to dejunk and ditch the bad habits and those things that are holding me back from being the person I was meant to become.  So that I may better my personal family and be a positive inspiration to those around me.

Here is my list, and they say that it is always good to be accountable so that you will follow thru with your decisions... so yes, you may ask me how I am doing on these whenever you like.. and please do!

1. Replace raising my voice with a soft spoken one.  ( have done that for a week now:))
2. Replace refined sugars with natural ones like agave.
3. Don't eat sweets unless made with agave and in very much so moderation!
4. Drink my body's requirements worth of water
5. Replace simple carbohydrates with complex ones and eat in moderation
6. Eat lots more fruits and veggies.
7. Try to eat things in their more natural state.
(2-7) is what is called eating clean and I have lost 3 inches from my waist in just 4 days of eating this way and I feel great!
8. Study my scriptures on a daily basis.
9. Do some sort of exercise daily.
10. Surround myself with those who love me and have a positive influence
11.  And this is something I have been doing every day for 2 weeks and has made a positive influence on my life.. Ask Heavenly Father each morning what I can do to help build His Kingdom/ to be able to do something good for someone.... and this has been one of my favorite things to do!
12.  Improve my relationships with my husband and children
13.  And not to take life for granted!

I only pray that I have the strength to do these things and do them with a grateful heart and with enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Angie Bevan said...

Wow Amber, good job on all your goals. What a good idea. I need to follow your example.
I love your blog. You have a talent here!

Anonymous said...

I agree! You are blessed with sweet love and your words are great at the right time! Good Job! Love your goals what an Example you are! Love ya girlly!
Love your friends!