Saturday, December 10, 2011

Halloween Dress-Up Fun




well it was another year of dressing up and Raelene decided to dress up as a vampire and in that picture of her by herself she even looks like the undead. Brayden naturally decided to be strong like his dad so he picked batman and he absolutely hated the mask.  I wanted to be original so you first try to guess who I dressed up as. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................no cheating now..........................................................................................................................................................
 if you guessed Phantom of the Opera then you were right. Believe it or not at our ward trunk or treat I had a lot of people asked me if I would sing. Naturally I said no.