Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snow Fun part 1

Brace yourselves... not that everyone may read this, but yes I am actually posting....

Because there are quite a few pictures I would like to post, I decided it would be better to break the posts up a bit.

Last wednesday was really the first day that we got snow...and we even got enough worth playing in!  Fortunately, my family was able to enjoy it long enough to satisfy their love of snow and mom being able to have some fun pictures taken, before it melted that night.

Also, I honestly cannot believe how much Brayden LOVES the snow!!!  More than any child I know,  and it does my heart good to see him enjoy it so much with great intensity...

What a fun big brother!  Mush Jerry, Mush! LOL...

 This is Brayden with our neighbor's little guy.. Dalton... could say they are snowbuddies!
Ok watch out, you  just might get hit by a professional!  Warning!  Cold front coming your way... with a chance of flying snowballs!




 I just love the grin on his face!  A picture IS worth a 1000 words!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. We still have lots of snow left to play in or even make a snow cave.

Love,
Mom

Angie said...

Brayden has grown up since I saw him last! He looks like a big kid next to your neighbor! Cute!

Gina Hallam said...

What fun pictures! It is so fun to see our children enjoy the snow!

Anonymous said...

免费成人视频 , fc2免费共享视频 , 真人视讯 , 台湾真人视讯 , 真人秀 , qq乐真人视讯 , 视讯 , 视频下载 , 世纪佳缘 , 真人美女视频互动