Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Pictures....

My dear friend has taken our pictures for 2 years now and I love her work! 
Fall is also my favorite time of the year.  I love everything that Fall brings!  It makes me truly appreciate and acknowledge that my Father in Heaven is so loving and has created this world for us to truly enjoy.

So.. here they are, but prepare for picture overload....:)  Thank you for taking the time to read and view this post and all of them too:)












So there you have it....I can't pick out my favorite one... although I love the one with Brayden and Ross.  Thank you for stopping by and taking time to see the latest in the crazy life of the Stevens!:)

7 comments:

Matt & Corrine said...

Great photos. The kids are growing up so much. You guys are so good at getting family photos!

Chelsea Stevens said...

I love your family pics... you all look amazing!! I love the picture of you and Brayden kissing, it is so sweet. I hope your family is doing well and we hope visit some time after Christmas if everything lines up. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. We love you and hope you are doing good.

Love,
The Murphy Family

Gina Hallam said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I can't pick my favorite either, but I do like the one with Brayden and Ross as well :) Something about father/son pictures that just capture my heart :) Mother/son pictures are awesome too :) and you get to enjoy the mother/daughter pictures... your family is amazing Amber!!!! We love you guys :)

Amber said...

Thank you guys!! You are all so sweet! I love you all so much! I am definitely blessed to be their Mom and Wife to my dear Husband!! Miss you all so much!!!

The Kelly Variety said...

Great Pic's as always! She does great work and a what cute family.

Angie said...

These are awesome pictures. What a cute family!!!