Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm In Business!!!...

Well, it's a start any way!  I have had so many requests to sell the things that I sew and to start up a blog for people to see what I have done, prices and what they will want to order, so I took the plunge and started a site.  Don't know if it will take off at all but it's fun to at least try!  With Ross being out of work and I love to sew, I thought that even just a little will help a bunch!

So, go check it out, tell me what you think and any ideas you might have and if you could follow me on that site I would appreciate it more than you'll know!  I will follow you as well:)  Thank you so much and thanks for taking the time to look!  Maybe you could help me spread the word...:)

http://www.sewinluv.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Matt & Corrine said...

I'm so excited for you Amber. I'm sure you'll do great. Just remember to always give your customers a longer than expected wait time so that things can come up (they always do) without your customer being disappointed, you being stressed, and the priorities put on the back burner for a sewing project (can you tell I speak by experience). Customers are always happier to receive something sooner than expected than late! Love you!