Monday, March 14, 2011

Words of Wisdom from some of my favorite movies...

Ross and I watched Facing the Giants again last night. I just love that movie! It is very inspiring and also makes you think. At least it does for me.


Here is just a few things that were talked about while making this film. I hope you enjoy these.

“You can’t judge others by their actions and yourself by your intentions.” A lot of people say, “One day I’m going to do something great for God.” And they end up on a deathbed saying, “I don’t know what I did, and I’m not sure why I was here.”

It’s easy to think the next job, the next promotion, the next car, will make me content. But we won’t find contentment in the things we get. We’ll find it in how we give.

“We determine to glorify God no matter the outcome. He may choose to fulfill our hopes or to take us down a different path. Remember, life is not about us and what we want. It’s about him and what he wants. Having desires that line up with God’s is the best place to be.”


From the Movie Fireproof

Marriage isn't fireproof.
Michael Simmons: Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it
.

This one is from the Movie Forever Strong


The Greatest Victories are Born in the Heart

“I’m more interested in turning out champion boys than champion teams.”

I just love these. I want to be better every day. There is so much I want to work on and do better at. It is good to be inspired I just need to put those words into actions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,

Love,
Mom