Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks Giving



I wanted to wish everyone an early Thanksgiving!  I hope that while your tummies are getting filled with yummy food, that you are also getting filled with the love of your family and friends and also of what you are thankful for.

I am most thankful for my Savior, family who loves me and puts up with me, friends who know me better than I do and love me inspite of it, for wood stoves and free wood to keep us warm especially when it is supposed to be 0 tonight!  I am thankful for our animals who are also good therapy for me, and I love Amos!!  He brings me such great joy to see him and he loves seeing me come every day and misses me when I can't.  I am grateful for cupboards and fridge and freezer filled with food, for my husbands' work both the mill and when he trains dogs, also for all the "honey do's " he does around the house for his (trying to be patient wife)...  I am grateful we get to spend Thanksgiving with sweet family and will miss those who won't be able to spend it with us.  I am thankful my sweet husband and son for finishing the shelter for Amos just in time and for friends who let us borrow the tools to do so...even though you scared me really good Mike!

I am thankful for Doctors who are trying to get me well enough to be able to function better and sleep( which is why I am up so late typing this lol) and to help me be the wife and mother I desire to be.  I am thankful for my sewing/embroidery machine that my dad got me.  I have gotten lots of use out of it!!  I just made Raelene a jean quilt which I started last night and finished the top this morning.. it is a different one than I orginally planned on doing.  I am thankful for family who will help us get it tied.  I am grateful for good health, good memories and the time that I have to be here on this Earth with my dear family whom I love more than anything!

I wish you each a very special thanksgiving this year and may you know how much we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankful! You are Blessed!
I love your header! Good Job!
Shaha

Anonymous said...

Finally I have a moment to relax at the computer and read your blog. Thank you for sharing your thankful thoughts. It was great having you with us to share Thanksgiving. We love all of you.

Love,
Mom