Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Artist in Training...

Drawing runs in the family for us.  My dad is an amazing artist.  He used to etch on glass and his masterpieces turned out incredible!  My sister loves to draw as well.  I love to as well.. but unfortunately am not as good as they are.  Raelene has taken up drawing as well in school.  And boy does she have a lot of potential and is really good at it already!  I am so happy that she loves to do it which is what is important to me as well as her.  I will post more of her drawings as they come.

So if you would like her autograph before she becomes famous.. let me know... lol!

4 comments:

Matt & Corrine said...

Great job Raelene! I'm so impressed! Keep it up. You know how good of an artist Matt is? Well, when he was younger his sister had an art club and wouldn't let him join b/c she said he wasn't good enough. He was so determined to get into her club that he practiced and practiced...and eventually majored in art at BYU for a couple of years (one of his few majors). So...keep up the good work! Love you!

Anonymous said...

The header looks Great! Beautiful as Always! Awesome Job Rae! Very Talented you must get it from your mama! :)
Love you guys
Love your Friends!

Anonymous said...

It will be fun seeing your art work on our family quilt blocks. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Love,
Grandma

The Kelly Variety said...

Wow Realene, good job!