Friday, November 20, 2009

Now I can retire?!



My sweet husband has been asking me to teach our daughter who is 11 years old, how to make bread.  Yesterday I finally did just that.  I shaped the first loaf while she watched me and then she did the rest.  This is how they turned out.  I thought she did such a wonderful job, especially for her first time!  Better than my first time that is for sure!  So now she can make bread whenever we need it.  How grateful I am for such wonderful children who love to learn and love to serve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom!! I haven't looked at your blog in a long time nor left any comments. Yeah I guess I did pretty well. Love you mom!! You did a Great job!! Love you!

Love,
Raelene

Anonymous said...

Good job Amber and Raelene. You are both lucky to have each other and to have the knowledge and skill to make bread. Happy bread making to you!

Love,]
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

Ah your mom is such as sweet one! Rae nice Job! Very Beautiful and I bet Yummy!! Your teacher is Amazing! Enjoy!
Love your Friends!