Monday, June 20, 2011

Addicted...

I'm not sure if anyone reads my posts.. its hard to tell when noone leaves their thoughts but that's ok:)  I will post nonetheless...

So we have a new addiction.  Actually Ross is more so than I am and he got me started so I have him to thank..lol.


Our neighbors brought over some Smallville Series to watch while Ross and I were down.  We never have seen them before.  Now we are well into season 3 and we enjoy the series.  We are trying to get other things done first before watching an episode.  Coming from being a family where we don't watch tv and only movies, I think we are ok.  So we watched the original Superman Movie the other night.. and it is as slow as I remember it being.  Smallville is much better. I am anxious to get thru them so we can move on.... but it makes for a fun date night as well.  And it is fun to see Ross actually get into something like this so I guess it isn't too bad....they do a good job of leaving you hanging and wanting to come back for the next season.  It's nice having them on DVD.. no commercials and no waiting.
IT doesn't help any that he happens to be alittle cute...lol. 

So if I talk about my obsession with superman or the like and my dreams that I have had lately have been about Smallville, you will understand why and don't laugh.. well at least not too hard anyway.

2 comments:

Serenity Alice said...

how fun. I love reading your blog. love you all!
Celina

Matt & Corrine said...

readers are here, even if we're silent :)