Saturday, February 28, 2009

Remembering Disney Land!


It has been a year this April since my sister and her husband took us to Disney Land. I thought it would be fun to see these again since our birthdays are coming up this month and April!
This was my favorite ride out of all of them.. the Pirate's of the Caribbean!


She is our princess for sure! She fits right in don't you think?!



Apparently 3 girls weren't enough to pull the sword from the stone! Any volunteers?!




Ross does not like to spin at all! Raelene and Jerry were having fun trying to make their dad sick!












We had so much fun getting pictures with the different characters at Disney Land and California Adventure. If we could all be as flexible as her!





Is this supposed to be what I am going to look like when I am her age?! If so, not too good!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I did not post a comment on this one!!!!! YOU DID WONDERFUL ON EVERTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER EVERKNOWN!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,RAELENE