Friday, February 3, 2012

Snow fun part 2

As promised, here are some more fun in the snow pictures. I am so thankful that I am able to sit long enough to be able to post, even if sometimes I need to break it up in different days, it gets done nonetheless! I have so many blessings to be thankful for in my life!
Apparently the sticking out the tongue seems to make you go faster....
Superman Jerry getting ready for launch...
And we have take off! Up, Up and Away!
Getting ready to tag team sidekick Brayden...
Going faster than the speed of... a dog!  Look out Samson, I am on the case... never fear, Jerry is here, ready to fight dog crime...lol
As you can see, he almost went into the little ditch at the bottom of the hill... then you could have said that he "ditched us"...lol Anyway, I am so thankful that we are able to take advantage of the snow while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were the boys to take pictures of their snow fun. You captured 'the moments.' Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

live173视讯聊天室 , 9158虚拟视频 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室