Monday, October 10, 2011

Ooky Spooky, Creepy Crawly, Frightfully Fun!

I LOVE HalloWEen!  I don't like the scary side of the holiday, just the cute, fun, smells, atmosphere of it all.  I LoVe the colors.  The crisp autumn air.  I really enJoy decorating my home for the different Holidays!

The WreaTh that you will see is made out of PlasTic table cloth and garBage bags from the dollar StoRe.   It took a couple of HouRs to maKe it but It waS all WorTh it!  I thouGht that it TurneD out CuTe!  We still are MakiNg somE from HouseHold IteMs so I wilL poSt moRe wHen wE are done.







Rae and I HaD a lot of fun as you can see in this LasT picTure.... TheY stuck To YoU baDly... so I kept StiCking them On her aNd thiS is hOw shE goT EveN witH Me!   We lauGhed sooo hard!!

3 comments:

Gina Hallam said...

Want to come decorate my house? I love the pictures of decorations that you posted :) It's so fun to decorate!!!!

Toni Dee! said...

Amber - what a cute idea and I love your new blog design! So fun to check in with you here and there. Glad to see you are doing well.

Parley and Anna said...

You DO love Halloween! I love the blog design too! Looks great!