Friday, January 8, 2010

The Energizer Bunny lives here!


















Yes, it is true.. I have the energizer bunny living in my home!  He is so adorable.. especially seeing him in person!  And the stories are true.. he does keep going.. and going.. and going!

However, this one happens to be just a bit different than the rest. 
1. He gets his batteries charged every night, about the same time too.
2. He even moves in his sleep, and quite frequently we find him sleeping on the couch, the chair or even the floor. 
3. This one is very, very curious.  Loves to get into everything, especially if it is not something he is supposed to do!
4. This cute bunny of ours requires constant food to keep him going during the day... but tends to be on the picky side.
5. He can even talk!! Yes folks.. that's right, talk! He makes for a good parrot.  And will surprise you with some really cute sayings, like" I don't want to go to bed" or "I don't want to say sorry", but the cutest things are"I love you, I want to give you a hug".
6. He loves to give hugs!! And he is very huggable!!

He even has a name...Brayden!! Yep, my little 3 year old is our very own Energizer Bunny!! And I wouldn't have it any other way!! (Except that I might have some of his energy to keep up!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Awesome! I would like some energy rubbed off to me!! We Love your Energizer Bunny!
You are So Blessed to have him in your Home! Love to you Brayden!
Love Your Friends!

Anonymous said...

That was cute.

Anonymous said...

Very creative changes - I like them. I always enjoy your journaling. Hope all is well with all of you.

Love,
Mom

The Kelly Variety said...

Is that bunny keeping you too busy to post? I understand that for sure. Have a Great Day!