Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a Crappy job but someone needs to do it!

Ok, so have you ever had one of those days? Where you just want to throw in the towel? Well, I did today. My dear family has been sick, but my husband has caught the worst of it. So, he was to be at the dr. office this afternoon by 3:30pm to get his throat cultered for strep. He called me 2 hours before and said that his truck that he is borrowing from his dad broke down on his way home near Middleton. So being the good wife that I am... I loaded up Brayden and Raelene and of course our puppy and headed to rescue my husband in distress! However, on the way there... the puppy decided he couldn't wait to go potty so he did the natural thing and went in his kennel. But went he did... he pooped all over the kennel and of course had to spread it all around!! Oh my word did it ever stink in that van! So I pulled over, had Raelene hold him while I did a crappy job of cleaning out the kennel! Then headed off to save my husband! Luckily, we made it in time to get him into the dr and thankfully he does not have strep.. just feels well, crappy! But he is a good sport about it all. And I love him dearly. So there is a good end to this eventful day and will continue later....

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

Sounds like quite the fun day!